Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh how I love Sundays...

The one thing I love the most about Sunday, is that it is just so wonderfully routine. Keeping things so predictable helps me to actually get work done while relaxing at the same time - what a nice balance for a weekend! Since Dave and I wake up at the normal time even on the weekend, that leaves about 4 hours for us to spend just relaxing and chillin before we actually have to be anywhere. 4 hours......there is so much to do with that much time!

The events once fellowship begins go a little like this (every Sunday): order Chinese and eat lunch together as a big group, pack up the school work and bike/walk down to the local coffee shop to sip steamed milk while being productive at the same time. After staying for a few hours, coming home to relax some more....what a beautiful day.

Dave practicing his guitar before playing at Fellowship

Look at all the food! With all of the people that stay and eat, most of it is completely devoured by the time we are done :)

It is always a fun time with all of the babies on the team now. Last year it was a room full of pregnant bellies, and now we have both Enoch and Maddy (and Jachin too) to play with!


A quick $2.00 fix up on Liz's bike....she can finally ride again! FREEDOM!


Sipping at the infamous "IS cafe" right down the street. This is my good friend Hannah sitting across from me as we are trying to be productive ;)


Now that I actually wrote about my "being productive" on Sundays, I better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment