Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm gonna roll home...

Chick-fil-A, slurpies, Auntie Anne's pretzels, ice cream, etc....a.k.a. my diet since I've been home. It's just too bad that all of the food I miss the most is the kind that clogs your arteries. As I drive through town, I just keep thinking "Ooohhhh! We need to stop and grab that!" If I keep this up, my company might have to pay for an extra seat on the airplane...just to fit me in. I wish I didn't have such an excuse that I use to justify these eating habits. Maybe then, I would be able to have a little bit more control.


"But eating ice-cream straight out of the tub is such a memory!"


"It's a hot day...we just HAVE to stop and get a slurpie and pretzel!"


"I know I just ate, but we are passing a Chick-fil-A...I really miss the fries!"


I know it is only my third day in America, but I am going to need to pace myself with all of these dearly missed foods. If not, I will surely be rolling home.

No comments:

Post a Comment