Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The beauty of Northern China...in winter.

This past weekend, Dave and I said goodbye to each other at 7:00am and didn't reunite until 6:00ish. I must say it was a bit wierd knowing that we were both in Shenyang, just doing different things. I was helping my good friend Julie with the "Treasure Island" play coming up this weekend while Dave explored the mountains with some friends. Little did he know that in February there would still be massive waterfalls that were frozen all the way through...how beautiful! A friend of his was able to capture the beauty that they saw on their hike...simply breathtaking.
As Josh would say... "Big Dave"
"Medium Dave"

"Little Dave" and HUGE waterfall!

While we do enjoy the winter, I am seriously looking for flowers to bloom and the green grass to come through the frozen ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment