Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It all goes downhill from here...

So I'm officially in my "hobby" groove. Buttons...check. Zippers...check. Thread...check. Sewing tools...check. Lots and lots of fabric...check. Looks like I'm ready to go! This past weekend, I searched through all of the piles of scraps searching for assorted fabrics I could use for future projects (shirts, skirts, bags, who knows?). For less than $15 dollars I got over 20 pieces of fabric to work with! Now I just have to choose one and go with it....that's the hardest part...so many to choose from.

I felt like it was one big joyous pile of leaves...I worked hard to get that all together!
My new little sewing area...and my organized fabrics.

Dave went out and helped me get a collapsable work table. It's just perfect!


Trying to scrunch/ruffle this fabric.....it's tricker than it looks.


Wish me luck with some more sewing endeavors! Thank you for all of you who have been cheering me on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment