Monday, June 20, 2011

Where does your garden grow?

I have greatly enjoyed visiting Dave's family in New York. Life here is just so...well I don't know...peaceful! I feel as though I actually have time to think, get away, and enjoy the simple things. The other night after we were all winding down after dinner, I went out back to see what his mom was up to. I just had to smile as I saw her humming away as she watered their garden. It was one of those moments where you stop, tilt your head, and put your hand on your chest as you take in a sweet moment. I just stood there admiring her nurturing spirit I couldn't help but take a few pictures of her (their) growing garden.

Tomatoes
Beans...I think...
Look at the lettuce all ready to be picked!

Broccoli

Maybe (hopefully), we can have a garden like this someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment